Welcome to UMass Center at Springfield
Due to inclement weather, the UMass Center at Springfield will be closed on Wednesday, November 26th for all faculty, staff, students and events. Please note that the Center will be closed from Thursday November 27th through Saturday November 29th for the Thanksgiving holiday recesss. Center hours will resume on Monday, December 1st.
Spring Courses Begin on January 20th!
If you live or work in greater Springfield, you now have easy access to one of the top public research universities in the country. The Spring semester begins on January 20, 2015, and classes will be held at UMass Center at Springfield located at 1500 Main Street. You'll be able to choose from a number of high-demand disciplines and take classes on-site and/or online.
Register through the UMass Center at Springfield
- To take bachelor's and master's degree classes in the following disciplines:
- Healthcare and nursing
- Business management
- Regional planning, and architecture and design
- To complete your bachelor's degree on-site or online.
- To obtain a certificate in gambling and addictions counseling.
- To gain valuable workforce training based on the findings of a real needs assessment of our region.
- To explore the many joint degree programs with STCC, HCC and UMass.
Take the Next Step
Visit the Center at Tower Square, 1500 Main Street in Springfield or call us at 413-788-6277, The Center is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 am to 10:00 pm; Friday and Saturday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Our staff is available to assist you with course selection and registration.
We're here for YOU.