Welcome to UMass Center at Springfield
**PLEASE NOTE: THE UMASS CENTER AT SPRINGFIELD WILL BE CLOSED AS OF 5:30PM TONIGHT, 1/26/15. PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR FURTHER CLOSURE INFORMATION REGARDING TOMORROW, 1/27/15.**
Spring Courses Begin on January 20th!
If you live or work in greater Springfield, you now have easy access to one of the top public research universities in the country. The Spring semester begins on January 20, 2015, and classes will be held at UMass Center at Springfield located at 1500 Main Street on the second floor of Tower Square. You'll be able to choose from a number of high-demand disciplines and take classes on-site and/or online.
Register through the UMass Center at Springfield
- To take certificate, bachelor's or master's degree classes in the following disciplines:
- Healthcare and Nursing
- Business Management
- Addiction Counseling
- Architecture and Design
- Adult Basic Education
- Science - Weather and Atmosphere
- University Without Walls
- To complete your bachelor's degree on-site or online.
- To obtain a certificate in gambling and addictions counseling.
- To gain valuable workforce training based on the findings of a real needs assessment of our region.
- To explore the many joint degree programs with STCC, HCC and UMass.
Take the Next Step
Visit the Center at Tower Square, 1500 Main Street in Springfield or call us at 413-788-6277, The Center is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 am to 10:00 pm; Friday and Saturday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Our staff is available to assist you with course selection and registration.
We're here for YOU.