Welcome to UMass Center at Springfield
Facility Closed? Classes Cancelled? Sign up for UMCS Alerts!
Sign up for the UMass Center at Springfield text and email alerts by visiting our alerts registration page HERE. It only takes a few minutes to sign up and you can opt in or out at any time!
Register through the UMass Center at Springfield
- To take certificate, bachelor's or master's degree classes in the following disciplines:
- Healthcare and Nursing
- Business Management
- Addiction Counseling
- Architecture and Design
- Adult Basic Education
- University Without Walls
- To complete your bachelor's degree on-site or online.
- To obtain a certificate in gambling and addictions counseling.
- To gain valuable workforce training based on the findings of a real needs assessment of our region.
- To explore the many joint degree programs with STCC, HCC and UMass.
Take the Next Step
Visit the Center at Tower Square, 1500 Main Street in Springfield or call us at 413-788-6277, The Center is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 am to 10:00 pm; Friday and Saturday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Our staff is available to assist you with course selection and registration.
We're here for YOU.